At MarketingBeku, we believe in strengthening families and we look for people who exhibit the courage, and creativity to help us transform the business across the world. We’re committed to growing our people, partners and clients. That’s why we need individuals who are energetic creative and motivated to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to businesses around the world.
Interested? Send Us Your Resume At email@example.com
[Note: In the Subject Line of the Email, Please Mention the Job Title You’re Applying For.]
At MarketingBeku, we believe in strengthening families and we look for people who exhibit the courage, and creativity to help us transform the business across the world. We’re committed to growing our people, partners and clients.
That’s why we need individuals who are energetic creative and motivated to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to businesses around the world.
Are you a highly motivated graphic designer who thrives in fast-paced environments? If so, MarketingBeku wants you. You’ll be responsible for translating complex concepts into simple, elegant graphics to clearly communicate messaging to our target clients.
The ideal candidate has a strong design background, an understanding of general marketing practices, and can deliver accurate and creative work on-time.
As part of a growing company and team, the role requires macro-thinking and team collaboration to deliver valuable solutions. We recognize those who are results-oriented and take ownership of their projects, while also maintaining a positive, team-focused attitude.
- Proven work experience of 1-3 years with an Ecommerce Brand or Agency.
- Expertise in design software and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to uphold brand style guidelines
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines
What a normal day looks like:
- Preparing marketing brochures, community flyers, program cut sheets, and other graphic design needs as requested by clients.
- Creating graphics, banners and other web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Creating digital email marketing templates, infographics and graphics to support future sales initiatives
- Visually communicating messages by designing/updating brochures, proposals, banners, print ads, digital graphics, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Fulfilling miscellaneous design requests as needed
- Creating website layouts as needed
- Maintaining image library and manage all photography needs
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to design and develop effective materials from conception to completion using the latest design software
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of graphic design, layout and design theories
- Curiosity and willingness to try out new concepts that demonstrate an understanding of the business
- Communicate effectively within team and throughout the organization
- Is creative and imaginative, with fresh, original ideas
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Motion graphics & animation is a plus.
What we can offer:
We offer you the challenge to further shape and to continue to develop yourself. In addition to a pleasant working environment we also offer industry standard salary.
Is it Interesting?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above! Send your resume including portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with Digital Marketing services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the Digital Marketing department.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the best deal.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Good English communication skills, written and spoken, are a must.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Great networking skills.
- General understanding of how Digital Marketing works.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful with outstanding research skills.
We are hiring content writers to help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the team to develop and create content for all digital channels, including company websites, blogs, online communication, email, and other digital properties.
- Write content that is engaging, unique, grammatically, and factually correct.
- Plan content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Use SEO best practices while writing content.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent English writing skills with good vocabulary as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- The candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of advance on page SEO is an added advantage.